Foods for Health Affiliate Community
What does it mean to be a Foods for Health Affiliate?
A critical function of the Foods for Health Research Initiative is to build community on campus and support a network of faculty engaged in research aligned with our mission. If you're interested in becoming an FFH affiliate faculty member, click here to complete our membership survey. Your responses will be used in the affiliate directory below.
- Eligible for FFH seed grant funding
- Invitations to networking events
- Access to research development programming
- Opportunities to engage with invited scholars
- Inclusion in FFH communications and social media posts
- Eligible for letters of support for funding opportunities and award nominations
- Serve on grant review panels
- Participate in research development activities
- Collaborate with others in the FFH community
- Attend FFH annual meeting and other networking events
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Recognize FFH on grant submissions (pa005) and publications when applicable